Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on Fashbo, and you can control how we share your content through your user profile. In order for us to use certain types of content and provide you with Fashbo, you agree to the following: For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Fashbo ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account (except to the extent your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it). When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others). We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Fashbo, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep Fashbo safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
- You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access Fashbo, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- You will not use Fashbo to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
Registration and Account Security
Fashbo users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Fashbo, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not use Fashbo if you are under 13.
- You will not use Fashbo if you are located in a country embargoed by the U.S., or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals.
- You will not use Fashbo if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on Fashbo that infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content you post on Fashbo if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- We will provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights. To learn more, visit ourHow to Report Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement page.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Fashbo, the Fashbo and F Logos) without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Fashbo.
Special Provisions Applicable to Share Links
If you include our Share Link button on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
- We give you permission to use Fashbo's Share Link button so that users can post links or content from your website on Fashbo.
- You give us permission to use such links and content on Fashbo.
- You will not place a Share Link button on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if posted on Fashbo.
About Advertisements on Fashbo
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- You can use your privacy settings to limit how your name and profile picture may be associated with commercial or sponsored content. You give us permission to use your name and profile picture in connection with that content, subject to the limits you place.
- We do not give your content to advertisers.
- You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
We can change this Statement so long as we provide you notice through Fashbo (unless you opt-out of such notice) and an opportunity to comment.
- For changes to sections 7, 8, 9, and 11 (sections relating to payments, application developers, website operators, and advertisers), we will give you a minimum of three days notice. For all other changes we will give you a minimum of seven days notice.
- If more than 7,000 users comment on the proposed change, we will also give you the opportunity to participate in a vote in which you will be provided alternatives. The vote shall be binding on us if more than 30% of all active registered users as of the date of the notice vote.
- We can make changes for legal or administrative reasons upon notice without opportunity to comment.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Fashbo to you. We will generally try to notify you, but have no obligation to do so. You may also delete your account at any time by sending an email to . In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but the following provisions will still apply: 2.2, 2.3, 3-5, 8.2, 9.1-9.3, 9.9, 9.10, 9.13, 9.15.1, 9.18, 10.3, 11.2, 11.5, 11.6, 11.9, 11.10, 11.13, 11.14, and 13-16.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim") you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Fashbo in a state or federal court. The laws of the State of California will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in California for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your content on Fashbo, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- WE TRY TO KEEP Fashbo UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING Fashbo "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT Fashbo WILL BE SAFE OR SECURE. Fashbo IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR Fashbo, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR Fashbo WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, Fashbo'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- By "Fashbo" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.Fashbo.com and any other Fashbo branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; and (c) other media, devices or networks now existing or later developed.
- By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Fashbo, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
- By "content" we mean the content and information you post on Fashbo, including information about you and the actions you take.
- By "post" we mean post on Fashbo or otherwise make available to us.
- "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
Copyright Infringement Notification
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, please send us an email to containing the following requirements:
- The URL of the alleged content.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, including the name of the person/company/party holding the copyright, or the name of the person/company/party that has been authorized to represent the holder of the copyright.
- An e-mail address, under the agreement to allow the fashbo service provider to disclose to the person who posted the work, as an efficient mode of contact between the parties toward settlement.
- A statement of faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, that the claim is not deceptive or false, that the person claiming the deletion of the alleged work is the holder of the copyright, or an authorized representative with the right to act on behalf of the exclusive right.
- This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding Fashbo, and supersedes any prior agreements.
- if any portion of this statement is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be considered a waiver.
- Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- Fashbo reserves the right to remove photos at any time for any reason it deems appropriate.